Gwinnett Medical Center Care-A-Van
Tuesday, October 22nd 2013 at Gwinnett Technical College
Low-cost Screening Mammograms
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. To Qualify for Screening
• Women must be 35 years of age or older
• No personal history of breast cancer, breast implants, or active breast problems
• No breast surgery within the last 24 months
2. Call the Scheduling Line (678-312-3444) for your Appointment
Appointments are made directly through Gwinnett Medical Center’s Imaging Center
3. Get your Screening Done ON-CAMPUS!
Screenings take approximately 20 minutes to complete, including viewing a self-exam educational video. Reports will be provided to the patients’ physicians and each patient will receive a brief summary of results.
**You will need to bring:
• A photocopy of the front and back of your insurance card
• Prescription/physician order for a screening mammogram from your doctor;CALL
• Payment is required at time of screening exam. Check, cash or credit card accepted.
No debit cards.
Care-A-Van Returns to GTC
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd, 8am-2:30pm
5150 Sugarloaf Pkwy
The mobile mammography van will be located at the Life Sciences Center Circular Drive (900 Building)