Cru Weekly News
WE NEED 15 MORE FOR THE NYC SPRING BREAK TRIP!
NYC Spring Break Trip
Saturday, March 29th, 10am to Saturday, April 5th, 10pm
NYC, NY, United States
New York, NY
Date and times: Spring break (Saturday to Saturday)
What we're doing:
- Saturday 3/29 - leave Cornell; explore NYC
- Sunday 3/30 - visit Hope Church in morning, meet w/ Pastor Drew to orient to city ministry, visit other churches in afternoon/evening.
- Monday 3/31 - Work Days @ Ravenswood Community Center and Church of Resurrection in Harlem, evening dinner @ Roosevelt Island Rooftop Room.
- Tuesday 4/1 - Cru EV Day on Campuses! evening visit New Life Fellowship in Queens
- Wednesday 4/2 - NYC Fun Day!
- Thursday 4/3 - Hurricane Relief - Building Homes!
- Friday 4/4 - Roosevelt Island Day - Community Projects!
- Saturday 4/5 - Leave NYC
Now is the time to REGISTER!!
Ask William Poon if you have more questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE MONEY FOR BALLYHOO!!
Save up your money and bring it to Cru on Friday! Buy all the awesome services from your fellow students! Cash, check, and credit card will be accepted!
Volunteering at Loaves and Fishes!
Loaves and Fishes has a need for 3 or 4 volunteers every week to go and serve from 5:30 until 8PM at St John's church at the corner of Cayuga and Buffalo Street (210 N. Cayuga Street). Please sign up as you are available. Wear a hat or scarf when you go, or you will have to wear a hairnet! If you have any questions, please contact Tim Shao (tss59) or Sam Rabkin (swr45).
Mar 12th - Final Team for NYC Needed
Mar 29th - April 5th - Spring Break Trips