Paul Walker Murdered?
The Controversy Surrounding the Death of Paul Walker
Chaos In Santa Clarita
News stations, the media, and conspiracy theorists across the country are portraying the events of Walker's death in a grand variety of ways. These theories include:
- Walker faked his own death
- Walker uncovered an Illuminati plot and the organization had to "dispose" of him
- Walker was murdered by a DTO (Drug Trafficking Org.) local to El Salvador and Cali
- Walker and his driver were both intoxicated
Tila Tequila claims that Walker was in fact murdered.
- She is stating that Walker was killed in a "ritualistic" way similar to the death of Elisa Lam
NODISINFO.com published an article claiming that Walker, with the help of his girlfriend, had faked his death
- The article talks about Walker's girlfriend being busted on-site setting up the scene of Walker's "death".
- Walker worked with the government of Santa Clarita to bring capital to the city
Mirror News: Porsche's Perspective on Walker's Death
- Porsche is claiming that the accident was caused solely by the driver, Rodas.
- Rodas and Walker both claimed that the suspension for the vehicle had been having problems the year before
Tila Tequila's Claims
NODISINFO Web Article Claims
Porsche's Perspective On the Crash
"Paul Walker Conspiracy: Illuminati or Drug Cartel Responsible?" Guardian Liberty Voice. Web. 4 May 2015.
"Paul Walker Girlfriend Busted On-Site Setting Up Fake Death." NODISINFO. 24 Dec. 2013. Web. 4 May 2015.
"Paul Walker Was Murdered -- Tila Tequila's Shocking New Claim." Hollywood Life. 10 Dec. 2013. Web. 4 May 2015.
"Paul William Walker." Bio.com. A&E Networks Television. Web. 4 May 2015.
"Speed Considered a Factor in Death of 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker." TODAY.com. Web. 4 May 2015.