September 22, 2023
Word Wall Words
- Write the words in several different colors
- Make word puddles and call out the word to jump on
- Play Tic-Tac-Toe with the words
As readers we are identifying the who, where, when and what that happens in our stories. When you read with your child ask them some of these questions:
- Who was in the story?
- Where did the story take place?
- What time of day was it?
- What happened in the story?
Jackson is starting his illustrations to tell a story.
Macgyver labeld some of his pictures with the beginning sounds.
Interactive Writing and Word Work
Ary'Onna and Avery are illustrating their pictures from our Interactive Writing lessons. Each of these girls were interviewed during our lessons.
One this day, we did various exercises (toe touches, jumping jacks, push ups, etc.) while counting by 1's and 10's.