Open Position in Roundforest [April 2016]
We’re a fast growing startup developing data- driven eCommerce technologies, already achieving impressive market penetration with over 10M users a month in more than 8 global markets.
The Product\Marketing Analyst will identify & implement growth opportunities based on analytic insights. The ideal candidate will be driven by challenges as we want him to take our conversion optimization efforts to the next level. Additionally, we are looking for a "get things done" person who knows how to communicate in a dynamic and high pace environment.
- Manage online advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Taboola and more
- Use innovative thinking and tools to optimize campaign performance
- Design, develop and launch A/B testing activities
- Shape the design and implementation of new landing pages
- Optimize the new customer onboarding experience
- Collaborate with the product manager, by maintaining an open communication channel and and presenting willingness to learn
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience with online marketing (with focus on conversion optimization)
- Experience with A/B testing tools (Google Analytics, Optimizely and etc.)
- Online experience with B2C
- Basic design & HTML skills - an advantage