CHILD ABUSE IN AMERICA
We need a hero
Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving more than 6 million children.
WHO CAN BE A HERO FOR THIS PROBLEM?
in order to be a hero for this problem that is around the world; you should be able to voice your opinions even if you're the only one. tell someone if you see a child getting abused, or even if you are the one getting abuse tell someone as soon as possible. Child Abuse has increased over the years and it needs to end NOW.
WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DOES A HERO NEED?
- They need to live by the motto "NO MORE"
- they need to be proud to voice their opinions on child abuse, to stand up for what you believe in, to feel strong about this problem and be involved to help children who suffer from abuse.
- the emotions that they would demonstrate would be happiness, because knowing that you could be helping these innocent children. Determined, not be scared to go after what you want to help. If you see a child or anyone going through abuse, tell someone!
- many people would see this "hero" as a REAL HERO! not many people know how many children are abused in the U.S. Having someone stand up to the abusers would hopefully decrease this problem thats going on.
- the actions they would be willing to take is going out of their way to help others, finding children and talking to them, listening to other peoples problems and help solve them. not being scared to stand up for what you believe in strongly.
- when you look at them, you can just sense that their there to help. they make direct eye contact, they'll open their arms for you if you need someone, they'll give you the shirt off their back whenever you need it. They'll make you feel safe instead of feeling scared.