Mount Holly Elementary School
One Team, One Dream...January 18-22 Weekly Update
- Thank you for your assistance with implementing our school-wide expectations. Please review these with your students so that we are consistent throughout our school. Also, keep the the parts that are specific to faculty and staff in mind as well.
- We do not have an official faculty meeting on Tuesday. Please use this time on Tuesday to work on determining Essential Standards for the 4th nine weeks. We will meet vertically in the next week or so to ensure our essentials are aligned from one grade level to the next.
- On Tuesday, Special Area teachers and Instructional Specialist, please work with Mrs. Holle to determine how you will assist her with our family literacy project during class and during our Family Night on March 8 at 6:30.
- On January 22, our School Board and Community Members will visit our school at 10:00. They may visit any locations in the building. Let's show them all the great things taking place at Mount Holly.
Think About It...
Take pride in how far you (we) have come and have faith in how far you (we) can go!
Monday, January 18
- Martin Luther King Holiday (No School)
Tuesday, January 19
- GBE Conferences (Simpson, Hayes, Holle)
Wednesday, January 20
Thursday, January 21
- Child Study
Friday, January 22
- GBE Conference (Kawakami)
- Board Visit-10:00
Monday, January 25
- Kristen Hahn will meet with grade levels during your planning times
- Specialist PLC Meetings
- Newsletter Goes Home
- Terrific Kid Write-Ups Due
- Lunch and Learn for Kindergarten, Second, and Fourth Grades
- Lunch and Learn for First, Third, and Fifth Grades