INFOhio Hands-On Workshop
At the HCC Spring User-Group Meeting
Take a break from your busy schedule and join INFOhio Instructional Team Specialist, Emily Rozmus, as she introduces you to new INFOhio resource features including:
- Google Classroom integration.
- INFOhio's Early Learning Portal and revised R4S site.
- new titles in the Digital Video Collection and Book Nook.
- updated INFOhio promotional items for improved communication with students, parents and teachers.
- changes to the INFOhio website--including user home access via geolocation. No more usernames or passwords to remember!
These topics and more will be presented with plenty of time to explore and ask questions.
Spring User Group Meeting for all HCC-Area Libraries @All Saints School
Friday, March 2nd, 11am-2pm
8939 Montgomery Road
Get your professional leave request in now so you can join us for this exciting afternoon!
- BYO Lunch--Snacks and water provided.
- BYO Device--This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your charged device.
- BYO Friend--Be sure your library, teacher and curriculum friends are invited!
Please RSVP by clicking the button below.