PHS Parent Bulletin--November 2019
Happy November 2019!
Important Upcoming Dates:
- November 4-8--Book Fair in Library
- November 8--End of 2nd Six Weeks
- November 11--JROTC Veteran's Day Ceremony @ 8:00 in Courtyard
- November 13--ASVAB Test
- November 19th--Senior Boys Cap & Gown Pictures
- November 21st--Senior Girls Cap & Gown Pictures
- November 25-29--Thanksgiving Break
- December 10--English I STAAR EOC Retest
- December 11--Algebra I and US History STAAR EOC Retest
- December 12--English II STAAR EOC Retest
- December 13--Biology STAAR EOC Retest
Please feel free to contact me directly at my email link below if you have any questions, suggestions or words of praise for our staff members! And, don't forget to 'like' this newsletter if you appreciate getting information this way.
Twila M. Guajardo
Turning the Halls of PHS GOLD--a New Tradition Begins!
Attendance Incentives--Winning Individuals
Connect with us on Facebook and help us tell the world about our awesome PHS students and staff members! We are on a mission to give voice to and shine a light on all the positive things that our students and staff members do each day.
From around campus...
Support for Your Student: Don't Miss Out
Did you know?
Students who qualify for free or reduced-price school meals also receive other benefits that help them with transition to college including fee waivers for some college applications as well as SAT and ACT fees. Information on applying for free and reduced-price school meals can be found at this link: https://www.pisd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=244105&type=d&pREC_ID=564525
Please talk with any school administrator or counselor for more details about fee waivers.