March WOW Session
March WOW Session: Using 30 Hands App
Wednesday, March 19th, 3:30-4:15pm
Northwest Board Room
30hands Mobile is a fun, innovative storytelling app that allows students, teachers and anyone with creativity to easily create narrated stories or presentations based on photos, images, drawings using an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Mobile focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY. Like pages in a book, photos or images are dragged around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, the teacher or student records audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by a student or teacher. Finally, the story or presentation can be published to the device’s photo area or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
*Prior to attending, please view the short video below.
1. In class stories or presentations
2. Synchronized slide + audio lectures for flipping the classroom
3. Audio-enhanced image portfolios
4. Stop-motion or slide-based teaching by students + teachers
5. Foreign language "spoken" flashcards
6. Photo-enhanced audio interviews
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos or draw slides
2. Arrange them into any order by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish it as a video to your Camera Roll or a 30hands web site for sharing