The Raider Report
January 5, 2016
Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful break! We are officially half way through the school year…yeah!
With the return to school, I am happy to officially welcome on board Mrs. Teresa Robertson and Mrs. Elisa Mulder. Mrs. Robertson will be taking over as our new school librarian, while Mrs. Estrada is still staying on teaching middle school Spanish. Also, new to us is Mrs. Mulder. Mrs. Mulder is our long term substitute teacher for PK3, as Mrs. Olson is still recovering from her surgery. Please introduce yourself and welcome them our All Saints Family.
Also just a reminder that with the new year, all students in 1st-8th grade must complete new Boys & Girls Club applications, so students can continue to use the Boys & Girls Club gym for PE class. Applications were sent home today and are due by this Friday. Please make sure to return your child’s application on time, so their PE grade does not suffer because they cannot attend PE class until it is submitted. If you have any questions about this, please call the school office, or email Ms. Veroncia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER. New program coming February 1st!
- Spirit Day-is tomorrow, January 6th! Show your ASCS spirit!
- Choir-Choir is this Wednesday. For more information about Choir, please contact Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Cards-Report Cards will be sent home next Tuesday unless you have a balance. Please check with the school office if you do not receive it.
- Noon Dismissal-January 15th will be a NOON DISMISSAL DAY. There will be Extended Care.
- 2nd Quarter Awards-Will take place after mass on January 15th.
- No School- Monday, January 18th in observance of MLK, Jr. Day.
Next meeting is Tuesday, January 19th! Hope you can join us!
Chocolate Sales are coming soon! Be on the lookout in your child's binder for more info!
Kuddos to all the parents and teachers that made costumes, props, and helped coordinate the students with the Christmas Program. Special accolades to Miss Garcia and Mr. Perks, who were co-directors. This was a great night and what better way to end the break than to see the students perform and honor Jesus with their talents.
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL-Is in need of Kleenex. If you have any spare boxes, please drop them off in the school office.
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.