By David Thigpen
2. Urban revolution, new political and military structures, social structure based on economic power, the development of complex technology, development of writing, distinct religious structure, and new forms of artistic and cultural activity.
3. He was the first to make laws.
4. The Prologue, Laws 1 through 50, Laws 51 through 100, Laws 101 through 150, Laws 151 through 200.
5. He was the king of Uruk he would just sit in his garden, he was strong enough to pick up mountains and he can dive down to the lowest point in the ocean and come back up in only one breathe of air.
2. It made the people weak and hungry and most of them died.
3. They ate wheat, barley, dates, and vegetables including cucumbers, onions, apples.
4. It makes it easier to harvest the crops and it protects them from people attacking.
5. There was barely any land and they had a limited supply of water so they had built canals to make it easier to get around and harvest crops faster.
1. Berossus had found he had lived in the 4th century BC.
2. They invented checkers, the cylinder seal, the Hammurabi's code law, the wheel, and writing.
3. The Sumerians invented and use the writing.
4. The priest, the upper class, the lower class, and the slaves.
5. It is a shrine for the god of wind.