The Weekly Roar
September 11, 2023 - September 15, 2023
We are looking for parent-coach volunteers for Girls Basketball (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade teams) which will start mid-October. If you are interested, please reach out to our Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, September 11 is our first spirit day of the year! Monday is Red, White, & Blue Day! Have your students come decked out in red, white, and blue to show their school spirit!
Our Book Fair is around the corner! Please see the information below for more details regarding Book Fair!
Please do not allow your students to bring toys to school. Toys should stay at home, unless specifically requested by the classroom teacher for something such as show-and-tell. Footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc. for recess and lunch recess are allowed.
- Mr. Sandoval
T- Trustworthy I- Inclusive G- Grateful E- Empathetic R- Respectful S- Self-Control
Join Traina PTA!...to get involved with our campus. Click the link to register for PTA. PTA works closely with school administration to support our students. They also plan fun events for our students and community throughout the year. Scan the QR code to get to the application.
Pie the Principals!!! Sept. 5 - Sept. 15
Important Dates / Upcoming Events
Drop Off / Pick Up Procedures
Please do not "double up" on Windsong Drive. There should be one line of cars on the street, that divides into two lines once you reach the parking lot.
Please make sure that you pull all the way forward in the car line. If there is space in front of you, or a car ahead moves, please move forward as well. This helps the car line flow more efficiently.
- report to the cafeteria between 7:30 and 8:00
- will report to the playground between 8:00 and 8:10
Class begins promptly at 8:15
- Please make sure that you pull all the way forward when in the right-hand pick-up line. If a car in front of you moves, please move forward. This helps make the car line run much smoother and efficiently. Thank you for understanding.
Attendance is Important!
Please email us at email@example.com if your student will be absent.
We recognize that some students may have some challenges with attendance or being on time to class. Attendance and being on time are key factors to success, both at school and in life. Let's work together to teach our students the importance of showing up and being on time to support their success!
Per the Student Handbook, the following are considered excused absences:
- Medical Appointment
- Funeral of Family Member
- To spend time with student's immediate family member who is an active duty member of the uniformed services
- Participation in religious exercise or to receive moral and religious instruction in accordance with district policy