ESEUNE Business School
Prof. Jesus Hernandez
Project Management Fundamentals
Project Management Consulting and Training, PMO, Program Management, PMP(R), GPM-b Specialties: PMI standards and Sustainable Project Management
2 days hands -on program, designed to equip students with the fundamental project management knowledge.
It has been designed for functional managers, project managers, engineers or team members with limited to extensive experience in project management.
During the program, participants will master the following skills:
- Define Project Scope, Objectives and Success Criteria.
- Triple constraint.
- Project life cycles.
- Project management environment understanding.
- Identification and management of key project stakeholders.
- Importance of the Project Charter.
- Define Project Boundary.
- SMART requirements.
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure WBS
- Run through the Critical Path.
- Prepare a Role and Responsibility Matrix.
- Proper use of a Project Communication Chart.
- Risk Management Matrix.
- Lessons Learned Documentation.
- Selling your performance and your team's performance ate the end of the project
Classes will take place
Saturday, Dec. 12th, 10pm to Sunday, Dec. 13th, 5:30pm
Training Center, Building 1, Zhongbei Headquarters Economic Industrial Park, Xiqing Automobile Industrial Zone, 300384 Tianjin
RSVPs are enabled for this event.