Cultivating Capacity Collaborative
Adult Learning, Able Leadership, Academic Legacy
Registration will run from June 3-June 30. This is an invitation-only event. You will receive an email invite from your local professional development coordinator.
A certificate of attendance that includes 6.5 contact hours will be distributed at the collaborative.
Overview of Agenda
- 8:30-9:00 Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-10:30 Opening session: "Psycho-Geometrics" with Steve Moree
- 10:40-11:40 Breakout 1 - The Learner
- 11:50-12:50 Lunch & Keynote by Dr. Ric Vandett
- 1:00-2:00 Breakout 2 - The Design
- 2:10-3:10 Breakout 3 - The Approach
- 3:10-3:30 Break
- 3:30-4:30 Breakout 4 - The Tools
Sample Breakout Sessions
You will choose your 4 breakout sessions when you register. Here are some of the sessions that will be offered:
- Flipped Professional Development
- Planning PD for Diverse Psycho-Geometric Learners
- Google Apps for PD
- Differentiating PD through Structure
Planning. Implementing. Evaluating.
Breakout sessions will focus on The Learner, The Design, The Approach, and The Tools for delivering professional development.
Build Your Professional Learning Network
Try scanning the QR code to the left to save the event to your calendar.