Friday February 12, 2016
Adulting is Terrible! And Hard! So try to do it right!
There are a lot of things terrible about being an adult!
- Paying Taxes
- Making Money
- Putting on real clothes....like different outfits everyday....like you can't just wear gym shorts and slippers everyday.....
- Buying Toilet Paper
- Making positive comments on Facebook...
Friday, Feb. 12th, 7:45am
101 Wyoming 72
- Hear from colleges and potential employer
- Your study assistance teacher will help you perfect your application, resume, and cover letter.
- Job Interview competition!!
- Adulting Classes -- learn how to do all the things that will hit you like a ton of bricks when you suddenly become an adult.
2:00 - Critique and Awards
Over $200 in Prize Money Offered!
Brought to you by the CTE programs of HEM
Mrs. Gregory and the HEM FCCLA chapter
Mrs. Munsinger and the HEM FBLA chapter
Ms. Freeman and the Bow River FFA
To learn more about adulting and being successful in your chosen career contact one of the above teachers to enroll in a Career and Technical Education Course next semester!!