OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
March 18, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- Congratulations to Matt Baughman, Christian Erickson, Hannah Bell, Jake Beck and Ethan Cole, who all advanced to the State Forensics meet on Friday, April 15 in Madison.
- Congratulations to the following students who will be participating at the State Level for Solo and Ensemble on Saturday, April 30: Matthew Baughman - Piano Solo, Matthew Baughman/Mason Thill - Piano Duet, Will Jacobs/Gina Jacobs - Clarinet Duet, and Will Jacobs/Emma Richards - Saxophone Duet.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. Tickets are now on sale for $50 and can be purchased at PWSB, the HS office, or by any NOSSF committee/board member. Deadline to buy tickets has been extended to Wednesday, March 23.
- March 25, 28, 29 - No school, Spring Break
- March 30 - First day of Term 4
- April 4 - Class of 2016 Group Photo, during Resource
- April 20 - NHS Induction Ceremony, OHS/OMS Library, 6:00 pm
- April 25 - Gross Anatomy field trip, 8:00 am
- April 26 - ACT Aspire testing, grade 10
- April 27 - OHS Blood Drive, OHS PD room 424, 8:00 am until 1:00 pm
- April 28 - ACT Aspire testing, grade 9
- April 30 - OHS Prom @ The Bog
Guidance Department News
The National Honor Society (NHS) Induction ceremony and social - Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 6:00PM to 7:15PM in the OHS Library
Senior Awards Night - Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 6:30PM in the OHS Commons