Lead UX Designer
Feelday.com is looking for a UX Jedi
Feelday.com is a gorgeous discovery tool for families to search and share relevant activities in their area. Launched in 2012, We already cover 5 major metro areas in the US and looking for a lead UX designer to take a leading role in building a great product.
- A designer who is strong in all the skills needed to see a project through from concept to implementation. You will work through:
- understanding our users and everything they love and hate about managing work
- interaction design for a complex product
- visual design that will make users smile and keep coming back
- implementation details so that nothing gets left out
- Deep intuition for usability, but a willingness to let go of your instincts when proven incorrect
- Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly, and testing hypotheses
- A strong portfolio including nuanced workflows and beautiful visual design applied to web-based or mobile apps
- The ability to hand-code HTML/CSS with ease
- Experience conducting usability studies
- Software engineering experience: commit design-related fixes directly into the codebase!
- Interest in tangential fields: typography, fine arts, ethnography, and psychology.
Tel Aviv, Israel