Panther Tracks Weekly
Week of 5/4/15
Also find your supervision on your mailbox, in Fricker's email reminder and calendar.
As a reminder, this week:
For the week of 5/11/15:
7: PM - Fuentes
Early Release Docket
- Prior to arrival in the Commons, visit the lounge to grab your taco
- Join the Panther staff in the Commons
- Brief staffing starts at 2:00
- Check out Process / Form
- BVEF Grant process and overview
- MAP Proctor Guidance / Support from Nocita. Be ready to roll with Reading by the close of Tuesday
- Ensure classroom and content AOLs have been communicated with your team to identify any congested assessment dates. Share with students NOW and parents ASAP. If more than two grade level content assessments exist, communicate with Stacey and Heath
**Reading MAP days are "B"
**Math MAP days are "A"
If you are proctoring, please ensure your classes are set up. See Stacey's MAP schedule sent out today and twice this quarter to support any questions about your role.
May 6 - Incoming Sixth Grade Night
May 7 - Last Home Track Meet
May 8 - Talent Show Auditions
Community Service Recognition
- Students participating in the recognition will be pulled 8:50 to the Commons
- They will return no later than 10:00 to your classrooms
- Second and Fourth Hour MAP blocks will be impacted. Choose to test upon their return if you feel strongly about their strong performance. Those not tested will be added to the make up roster and tested later.
- See Sigg/Sperry with questions as soon as possible.
Your Wish has Come True
Next steps coming soon...stay tuned.
KSHSAA Citizenship Recognition - Survey Monkey Response
- Please respond to the Survey Monkey coming Wednesday as individual teachers. In the open textbox, provide one boy and one girl with a statement of qualification for each.
- KSHSAA defines qualifications as:
- Respect for Flag, Constitution and Anthem
- Respect for students and citizens of community
- Respect for public and private property
- Demonstrates tolerance and respect for the beliefs and rights of others
- Willingness to assume citizenship responsibilities in the community and school
- Works to build pride through active participation in projects that honor school
- Good sportsmanship is displayed
- Friendly toward new students
- Reverence and concern for the well being of others
Summative Appraisals are Ongoing
- Copy of Survey prepared for students uploaded
- Reflections uploaded into your Multiple Measures Form
- Edits for both possible until May 15th; even after your summative meeting
- Prepared to discuss what is going well, could grow and ideas for your 2015 - 16 goals
Seventh Grade Grill Day - May 15
See Sperry/Sigg with questions.
May 22 .... closer than you think. But not as close as Gatoff advertises.
* Yearbooks are sure to beautiful thanks to Mollie.
* Talent Show auditions are this week. Performance is the last day.
* Okie Joe's in the Sixth Grade Pod will start 11:15
* Celebration of Roxanne & Bob start at 12:00
* Check out from 1:00 - 3:45
Broadcast...growing by the episode
**A student broadcast Guided Studies
**Optimal timing will be considered for the production
**Daily YouTube access to circumvent technology struggles
**Daily Lead In to verify it is live
**Shorts or specials that will be advertised for students to go grab, that are too lengthy for our broadcast. This will support your classrooms, events, organizations and clubs.
PLEASE be sure to hold your students until Broadcast ends. Early dismissal tends to disrupt those classrooms demonstrating support of the daily airing. If a sub is present, we are reminding them at check in that this time is important - please help by doing the same as they arrive.
Branson Music Trip
High ratings and patient chaperones survived a lengthy day. Despite bus smell and function, all returned safely and in good spirits.
KUDOS to Nocita and Cake Night
Great job and thank you to Maryl, her connections and Mrs. Nocita for volunteering time and effort to raise money for a great cause ... the Media Center.
Job well done!
Come see me, as a few of you have, about ideas, suggestions, questions and concerns with the schedule.
Room numbers are soon to follow ;)