Girl Scout Troop 363
Meetings every Wednesday @ Hilltop Methodist Church 6-7 PM
Save the Date: May 14th Family Camping @ Granite Flat Campground
Whole Troop News
- Next Meeting: March 23th - This week's meeting we will have a guest speaker, Master Den Dutson from Denda Academy where he teaches Tae Kwon Do. Master Dutson also teaches Verbal Judo, and that's what he will be sharing with us. He is going to teach all of us some techniques to help if we ever find ourselves in a situation where we or someone we know are getting bullied.
- Coookie sales have been a SUCCESS!!! We are sold out of cookies! Great job to ALL of our scouts and their families - this is a lot of work, but you all did an amazing job! There are just a few of you who have a little bit of money to turn in. Let's try to wrap that up this week. (If that isn't possible, let me know so we can work out other arrangements.) Also, be looking for a day we will be scheduling to go to Ronald McDonald House to deliver our donations - 11 cases of cookies were donated this year! WOW!
2015- 2016 Daisy Schedule
March 23, 2016 Verbal Judo
March 30, 2016 Learn about Peacocks and other flightless birds
April, 6, 2016 Start Sewing Project (Apron)—Girls Must Attend these two weeks to participate or parent will have to arrange to do the part girl missed on their own.
April 13, 2016 Complete Sewing Project (Apron)
WHOLE GROUP: TRIP TO PLANETARIUM via Train Scheduled for Saturday afternoon April 16, 2016.
April 20, 2016 Cooking (In our New Aprons!)
April 27, 2016 OPEN
May 4, 2016 Mother’s Day Gift
May 11, 2016 Plant Flowers at the Church (Scouts starts at 5 p.m. this day)
WHOLE GROUP: FAMILY CAMP OUT May 14 (each family camps on own)
May 18, 2016 OPEN
May 25, 2016 OPEN
June 1, 2016 Last Day of scouts for the school year
June 4, 2016 Seven Peaks Water Park Celebration for Girls who Sell Enough Cookies
One Girl Scout can make a difference, but together we can ROCK the world!
- Sign up for snacks here: Troop Snack Sign-Up
- Dues are due on the 5th of every month (you can also pay quarterly or yearly!). You can pay these directly to Grace (cell phone 801 699 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org), or if you would like to pay via PayPal please use "send money to a friend" at email@example.com
- If your scout misses a meeting, read this newsletter to find out what she can do to make up the activities at home and still earn her badges!
- If you have any favorite songs or games you would like to share with our girls, just let us know and we would be happy to have you lead it!