Cove Statesville: Students Serve
Plugging in with Success
Ground Rules for Students Serving with Success: The 4 Bs
Attend service. Must attend AT LEAST 1 service each week.
Play with kids, not play,
Ask your leader how you can help.
No cell phones
Be a good Model: in social media, at church, home, mall, etc
Big issues: posting inappropriate content or following content- even if it's good, from sources that aren't good.
Be Responsible: Communicate needs and be reliable. Text/ voice mail Miss Regina at 704-724-6852
Be Seeking God Actively
each Wednesday attend small group,
attend the First Sunday Youth Service for CSM from 6-8Pm at The Statesville Campus. Share life in your small groups and praise and worship time. Use this time to Celebrate how Jesus is working in your life. You must FILL up in order to POUR in!
Seek on your own. Spending time in God's word and thinking about He can work on you and through you. Some links are below on how to get your own devo time started:
The Path to Serving
Easy as 1-2-3
2) Complete a Spiritual Gifts tests and conversation during 1st service on any Sunday. Text or voicemail Regina to set up a time: 704-724-6852
3) Permission from parent/guardian. Decide on service and attendance times.
You're now a Student Server!
1) Verbal Warning about behavior
2) Discussion and 2 weeks probation period
3) Meeting with parent/guardian and 3 months probation. Restart at the beginning of the process.
Daily Time with God
Links for Parents
2) Avoid picking up children. Get down on their level instead. Do not take kids to restroom.
3) Do not invite friends back. All people working with kids must be trained. If you have friends that want to serve, get them in touch with me so they can be trained to serve.
4) Be flexible and easy to work with…your fave position may already be filled if you get here late.
Serving times: 8:45-10:15 1st Service
10:20 or end of 1st service-12:30 for 2nd service
5) SEE a WRANGLER FIRST THING when you report to serve!! EVERY time!