Guided Math Level 2 Chicago
June 6 & 7th! Take your workshop to the next level! k-5
Come join us and learn easy-to-implement, academically-rigorous, standards-based engaging small group lessons.
Each participant receives a handbook and a dice-in-action kit!
Join us to find out how to unlock the power of guided math today!
Ten Reasons to Come
Top Reasons to Attend this Seminar: Participants will
- Discover how to integrate your curriculum with guided math lessons and workstations
- Explore the math toolkit in depth - both templates and tools
- Watch videos of Math Running Records in Action and learn how to level the fluency workstation
- Delve into the many levels of the word problem workstation
- Level the place value workstations
- Discuss how to get the most out of your digital workstation by integrating 21st century
- Practice creating meaningful workstations for every unit of study
- Understand how to maintain a balanced approach to assessment that drives the instruction throughout math workshop
- Look at how to manage student accountability, student self-monitoring and student self-assessment
Guided Math 2.0 Bootcamp!
8:30 - 3:30
June 6 and 7th
Early Bird Special: $349 for 1 person $339 for 3 or more people $299 for a day pass
After May 15th: 1 person is $399 3 to 6 people is $389 a person. Day pass is $299 per day. Principals are free with a registered participant.
Cost: (Includes continental breakfast, handbook & a dice kit)
Your Presenter: Dr. Nicki Newton
- Introduction To Guided Math 2.0
- Organizing for Guided Math
- Math Toolkits 2.0
- Taking Guided Math and Workstations to the Next Level
- Leveling the Math Fluency Station
- Leveling the Word Problem Workstation
- Leveling the Place Value Workstation
- Organizing Specific Units of Study
- Taking the Digital Workstation to the Next Level
- Creating Balanced Assessments that Drive Instruction from pre to post
- Managing Student Accountability, Self-Assessments and Self-Checks