Jacquet is excelling,...lets go!!
Staff, Parents, Community.....We Are One!
Our teachers pay tribute to scholars who represent Jacquet/PLA core values and a great work ethic in the classroom
Our Junior Cadet Corps exhibits excellence inside and outside the classroom
ABCD Award...Above The Call Of Duty
Our RISE scholars displays excellence in the classroom
The RISE program at Jacquet works together in partnership with the district, parents and community to challenge and engage each child by providing quality educational programming and services in a safe, nurturing and child- centered environment that best meets their needs.
The RISE program offers an education experience customized to support students with developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder and/or related characteristics through:
- Staff who have unique training and techniques in the area of autism spectrum disorder
- Supporting scholars through a team approach to understand and teaching to the whole child
- Implementing instructional techniques and materials that meet scholars’ social, sensory, academic and communication needs.
- Organized, research-based strategies, and a data-rich environment to support decision making
- Providing individualized and flexible services that meets the needs of scholars, promotes independence and fades support
- Creating safe spaces
- Building a comprehensive approach to support families and to collaborate with outside services to support future-thinking programming
- Operating within a larger system designed to support communication and inclusion
Our RISE scholars at Jacquet are doing very well thanks to Ms. Scribner and Ms. Seniours who actively work with our scholars to ensure excellence in the classroom
Earn College Credit For Free
An Early College High School/Collegiate Academy is a high school that offers scholars the opportunity to earn dual credit – credit for both high school courses and college courses. College tuition fees are waived. This gives scholars the opportunity to earn an associate degree or up to 60 hours of college credit.
Scholars will attend ninth and tenth grade in the Early College High School/Collegiate Academy wing of their campus where they will complete their basic courses and receive in-depth instruction to prepare them for college success. To learn more about this great opportunity, please attend the virtual meeting and get all of your questions answered. You do not want to miss this opportunity.
Happy October Birthdays!!!
Mr. Mitchell ..................... October 8
Mr. Jackson..................... October 8
Mr. Brown .... ....................October 12
Sergeant Whitfield........... October 14
Mr. White...........................October 18
- Wear cloth face coverings, at a minimum, at all times when around coworkers or the general public.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with people who are visibly sick and practice physical distancing with coworkers and the public.
- Stay home if sick.
- Recognize personal risk factors. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),, certain people, including older adults and those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease, chronic kidney disease requiring dialysis, liver disease, diabetes, immune deficiencies, or obesity, are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19
Parents let's stay connected!!
1. Send a text to 81010
2. Text this message: @cda8e2h (parents link)
3. Text this message @jmj2122 (teachers link)
Thats it!!! Get the latest news and information concerning your scholar and find out first hand what is happening at Jacquet Middle School.