By Gill Nunn
- Water is an essential nutrient. It is essential to all forms of life.
- About 55-65 percent of the human body is water by weight. Cells, tissues, and organs need water to function.
- Helping with the digestion absorption, and transportation of nutrients.
- Help with the elimination of waste through the kidneys, colon, and lungs.
- Distributing heat throughout the body and allowing heat to be released through the skin by evaporation.
- Lubricating joints and cushioning body tissues.
- The human body can live a long time without many other nutrients, but only a few days without water.
- W- water is an essential nutrient
- A- about 55-65 percent in the human body
- T- transportation of nutrients
- E- essential to all forms of life
- R- released through the skin by evaportation
use alex notes