Female Power Broker Club
WomenPartner.org is Forming 148 Collaborative Business Relationships To Seed Its 2014 One Million Woman Link Up
WomenPartner.org creates large scale collaborative projects designed to help business and professional women cross pollinate their knowledge and contacts so they can grow their female client base in Atlanta, Paris, Sydney and every other major city around the globe using the local resources already in place.
Its 2014 One Million Woman Link Up is just one of several BIG projects being implemented. The movement will assemble serious business women under one “roof” to do one thing — tap into LinkedIn’s network of 130 million female members to build an engaged following for their LinkedIn Company Page so they can attract new clients and cultivate collaborative business relationships.
LinkedIn Company Pages are being positioned to become the driving force of sales on the business platform. Most members don't even know that they can even set up one much less how to build followers. The 2014 One Million Woman Link Up movement will change that. You can follow WomenPartner.org's Company Page by going to http://www.linkedin.com/company/womenpartner-org.
Why 148 Divas?
WomenPartner.org Cross Pollinates Its 2014 One Million Woman Link Up With Its Network Of Women's News Bureaus.
The number of female power brokers being pulled in to seed the 2014 One Million Woman Link Up movement correlates to the number of women's news bureaus (148) WomenPartner.org is launching. The news bureaus will document the role business women, the organizations that support them and Shop Local movements that target them are playing in getting the global economy back on track.
Special Perks & Activities
The 148 divas will network, cross pollinate their LinkedIn connections to seed the movement, grow their sales and provide the initial news content for WomenPartner.org's network of women's news bureaus.
They will ...
- Be included in the Women Of Influence news series -- 5 piece PR "spread" with full page ad and 6 month static display ad visible on every page of the news site for their area.
- Play a role in the 2014 One Million Woman Link Up telesummit showcasing the skills of participants;
- Help plan a virtual conference that brings together LinkedIn's women in business community to discover new ways to monetize their membership;
- Spearhead the development of a self help guide showcasing some of the One Million Woman Link Up participants;
- Engage in joint PR campaigns / virtual networking events to pull female members of Shop Local groups, chambers of commerce, business associations and more into the movement;
- Serve as a welcome wagon to all the women who get involved in the 2014 One Million Woman Link Up so they can introduce themselves and their company.
- & Much more! Additional perks for involvement in the 2014 One Million Woman Link Up are listed on https://www.smore.com/srp9-one-million-woman-link-up.
One Time Supporter / Sponsor Fee To Get Involved
The one time fee to get involved is ONLY $100. Split payment plan available upon request. At this time, Involvement is limited to one woman per continent, country, state and metro site included in WomenPartner.org's network of women's news bureaus. We have a site for Asia, Australia, Africa, South America, Europe, New Zealand, Caribbean, Canada, each US state and select US metros. The list of sites is posted here. The next 10 women who get involved will have their 5 piece PR spread featured on WomenPartner.org's main site in the slider. Contact email@example.com to see if your area is available.
Not Ready For Female Power Broker Level?
Pool Your Rolodex With Other Female Power Brokers During Women’s History Month
WomenPartner.org would like you to look through your Rolodex to see if you have contacts who would be a good fit for one of the 148 spots. Help us accomplish our goal and you will get a news submission voucher for each person you refer that you can use anytime during 2014 to capitalize on the audience that you helped us build. You will also get a mini feature on the news site for your area with your head shot or logo. The full details on how to partner with WomenPartner.org on this project is posted here.
WomenPartner.org is a business site that facilitates collaborative business relationships between business and professional women who want to share the cost and time of marketing to grow their female client base.
It creates large scale collaborative projects designed to help business and professional women cross pollinate their knowledge and contacts so they can grow their female client base in Atlanta, Paris, Sydney and every other major city around the globe using the local resources already in place.
The driving force behind WomenPartner.org is Jerrilynn B. Thomas. She was inspired by the quote “Alone We Can Do So Little, Together We Can Do So Much” by Helen Keller to plant the seeds of business collaboration between women to help them grow their profits.