Freshman Year... By Albert Saucedo
Ms. Halusek - English 1 - 5 May 2016
- I learned that you must look at little details in life otherwise you wont be able to see whats coming at you. This impacted the way I think because I try to look at small details now.
I can employ proper MLA format.
- Because if I have this skill then I can write and or type a proper essay in the nearer future.
- If I have this skill then my essays in the future will be amazing when it comes to quotes and arguments from the opposing side along with my side.
What rights should all humans be guaranteed?
A quote from the text to help my essential question to become valid would be from Night, by Elie Wiesel. It connects to my essential question because they didn't have freedom and some were killed, leading to the right to live. In the text of Night it says "for the first time in history, Jews were not only killed twice but denied burial in cemetery.", thus showing that Jews not only didn't have the right to live but were also being denied burial in a cemetery.
- This quote shows that I can find examples in text and use examples from the story to backup my argument.
- Sophocles. Oedipus Rex. Mythology Information. The Works of Sophocles. 15 NOV 2011. Print. 23 NOV 2015.
- Wiesel, Elie. Night. Austin: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1994. Print.