St. Teresa Tidbits
St. Teresa of Calcutta School
We are excited to announce that we will be able to offer tutoring this summer to students entering 1st through 8th grades on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This program will start on Tuesday, July 7th and will go through Thursday, August 13th. We are happy to have these sessions available at the buildings located in Ossian, Calmar and Spillville. Time slots are available 8-12, and these individual sessions will last around 40 minutes. You will be able to choose between math, reading or both. The cost will be $11 per session.
Please fill out a separate Google Form for each child that you would like tutored by Monday, June 8th.
Thank you for continuing to support your child’s education!
St. Teresa Summer Program- Calmar
What a crazy end of the year!! With everything happening we are happy to be opening on June 1 and hopefully get back to some sort of normal. In order for us to open, there are a few things that we need to do to make sure everyone is safe.
1. Children entering the buildings will have their temperature taken. This will happen in the
entrance of the upper elementary before entering the building. Parents will remain with their
child until their temperature is taken and they are ok to enter. If your temperature is 100 degrees
or above your child will not be allowed to enter. Please do not give your child Tylenol before they
2. As of right now our ratios will be lower. We will have 3 rooms with 10 in each room.
3. Students will be required to wash hands when entering the rooms.
If you have any questions, please contact me at St. Teresa 563-562-1018 or my cell 641-330-7451 or my email: email@example.com
The time is here… we are now able to CELEBRATE First Communion! We know that this is a bit sudden but we are very excited to be able to celebrate together with the reopening of public Mass. Please read through this entire email for details.
Your family is invited to celebrate in one of two ways:
- In a GROUP at a weekend Mass at your Parish
- June 6- Our Lady of Seven Dolors | 5pm Saturday, Recorded
- June 13- St. Wenceslaus | 5pm Saturday, Recorded
- June 20- St. Francis de Sales | 5pm Saturday, Recorded
- June 21- St. Aloysius | 10am Sunday, Recorded & Livestreamed
- INDIVIDUALLY (only ONE student per Mass) at a daily 5:45 Mass at St. Aloysius
- June 9-12 | Tuesday- Friday, Recorded & Livestreamed
- June 16-19 | Tuesday- Friday, Recorded & Livestreamed
We are offering the option to celebrate individually for those that are nervous about large gatherings or may have a family member with an underlying health condition. These Masses are still public Mass but we expect them to be a significantly smaller crowd.