🌌🌄Written by Iyceton and Darby🌌🌄
Edwards plateau wildlife
Secure animal species
Black capped Uriel , Texas wild rice, golden cheeked warbler , crayon mock orange , karst invertebrates braced twist flower, salamander , amphipod crustation, Sam Marcos Gumbusia, Gastropoda snails.
The braced twist flower🌺🌾
The niche is that the flower makes sugar from sunlight. The reason this plant is going distinct is because the deer eat them because they tast good.
Barton Springs Salamander🐉🐲🐸
Lives in springs near Austin and can live up to 15 ft below in water.
Pollution in the springs that they live in is the source to their disappearance. Another reason is because of predators such as fish, krawfish, and large water bugs.
Their diet usually consist of insects, and they sometimes resort to cannibalism.
Map and cities 🌏
The rest are located on the map that will be located below this. Another cool part of this is some of these cities have land marks in them . Austin is the capital of Texas .
2. Edwards plateau has quiet a few endangered species such as the ___________.
3. Edwards plateau has some endangered plants too such as the _________________.
4. Edwards plateau's elevations range is up to ____________________.
5. A bird with the appearance of a black cape is called the _____________.
6. Birds such as the ___________, and the ____________ are endeared here.
7. Some of Texas greatest cities are in this area such as ________,_________,and _________.
8. The _____________is a widespread species of flowering plant in the mallow family.
9._____________ _____________ migrate here.
10. This is also home to the most famous deer the _______________.