August 17, 2022
Have FACTS Questions or Financial Aid Needs?
Maria Segovia is our new bookkeeper at our school. Maria is solely responsible for managing FACTS and supporting families with any billing, or financial aid needs. By adding this position we hope to better serve and support our families. Maria looks forward to getting to know you and working with you in the school year ahead. If you need help with FACTS, please contact Maria Segovia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us support dress code by sending your child to school in the proper uniform. Uniforms MUST be purchased from Mills. Only SOLID WHITE, BLACK, or SADDLE SHOES (GIRLS ONLY) may be worn on non-formal days. Students earn demerits for their house when they do not come in proper uniform.
Please also review the jewelry policy. Bracelets, rings, and non-stud earrings are not allowed.
Literacy United Extended Care Enrichment Program
Need to drop off your child early, or need your child to stay late? Then take advantage of our Literacy United Enrichment Program to support continued academic tutorials and homework help support. This program is free of charge. Morning Care opens at 7am and Afternoon Extended Care closes at 5:30pm. When arriving for Afternoon Extended Care, simply call the school main number, 817-624-2670, to reach the Extended Care staff to pick up your child.
LUNCH SCHEDULE CHANGE
Please note the following lunch schedule change for 8/23
Spirit Store & Spirit Day
Altar Servers Needed for 4th Grade & Up
Choir Club is Ready to Start
Home & School Executive Officers and Committee Chairs Still Needed
We are still looking for parents to fill some of our executive and committee chair roles for the upcoming school year. We will be having our first Home & School meeting on Wednesday, August 24th to finalize our board for Home & School. Below is our current Home & School Roster.
- Home & School President-Danielle Moss
- Home & School Vice-President-Rosie Duran
- Home & School Secretary-Claudia Chestnut
- Home & School Treasurer-Aurelia McBride
- Home & School Volunteer Coordinator-Becky Saenz
- Spirit Store Coordinator-Raquel Rosales
- Family Events Coordinator-Rosie Duran, Blanca Gomez, & Claudia Chestnut
- Dad's Club Coordinator-Greg Rodriguez
- Madrina's Club Coordinator-Danielle Moss
- Food Sales Coordinator-Araceli Cuevas
- Room Parent Coordinator-Angelica Gonzalez
- 8th Grade Room Parent-Claudia Perez
- 7th Grade Room Parent-Martha Hernandez & Daisy Ortiz
- 6th Grade Room Parent-Danielle Moss
- 5th Grade Room Parent-Lisa Sanchez
- 4th Grade Room Parent-Susan Hernandez
- 3rd Grade Room Parent-Aurelia McBride
- 2nd Grade Room Parent-Rosie Duran, Teresa Cadena, & Alma Villa
- 1st Grade Room Parent-Lizandra Cordero
- Kindergarten Room Parent-Rosie Duran & Blanca Gomez
- PK4 Room Parent-Teresa Cadena
- PK3 Room Parent-Rosie Duran & Claudia Chestnut
**CLICK BELOW TO SIGN-UP**
First Home & School Meeting!
First Dad's Club Meeting of the Year!
Are you Virtus trained?
Click on the button below to see our current volunteer needs.
Diocesan Safe Environment Information
Mary, Queen of All Saints, Pray for Us!
Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
Serving the North Texas Catholic community by providing the faithful opportunities to grow in Christian discipleship and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ.