CanYou Take It
Become A Figherfider
Some times you will get there too late.
I wish every one could be saved but some time you will get there to late it comes with the job you jump into a fair to save others you.
Typical Working Conditions
- Wearing common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats, or life jackets.
- Working in a closed vehicle or equipment.
- Having face-to-face discussions.
- Working with a group or team.
- Exposure to sounds or noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable.
- Responsibility for others' health and safety.
- Freedom to make decisions without supervision.
- Exposure to hazardous equipment.
- The freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals.
Typical Work Tasks
People who work in this career often:
- Administer first aid.
- Rescue people from hazardous situations.
- Respond to emergencies to provide assistance.
- Drive vehicles to transport individuals or equipment.
- Operate firefighting equipment.
- Participate in physical training to maintain fitness.
- Protect property from fire or water damage.
- Inspect equipment to ensure safety or proper functioning.
- Inspect facilities to ensure compliance with fire regulations.
- Block physical access to restricted areas
Work Experience and Training Requirements
Nationally, this career typically requires:
- College certificate for entry.
- No related work experience for entry.
- Long-term on-the-job training to become competen
Inside a burning house