Food that Kills Fat
Fat Loss Foods
5 Surprising Fat Loss Foods that KILL Belly Fat!
Hey everyone, you know who it is, Joe B. your Minister of Health & Fitness aka Papabuff aka The Traffic Man. Today’s blog is about the 5 foods that kill belly fat! I know for many of you this is a major problem, so here’s some useful information on fat loss foods.
- Whole Eggs, including the yolk (not just egg whites) – Most people know that eggs are one of the highest quality sources of protein. However, most people don’t know that the egg yolks are the healthiest part of the egg… that’s where almost all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (such as lutein) are found in eggs. It’s such a shame that so many clueless fitness pros out there have such little nutritional knowledge that they keep preaching that you should only eat egg whites and not
- grass-fed beef or bison (NOT your typical grocery store beef!) – I know most people think that red meat is unhealthy for you, but that’s because they don’t understand how the health of the animal affects how healthy the meat is for your consumption and fat loss.egg yolks as a fat loss food.
- Avocados – Even though these are typically thought of as a “fatty food”, it’s all healthy fats! Not only is this fruit (yep, avocados are technically a fruit) super-high in healthy monounsaturated fat, but also chock full of vitamins, minerals, micro-nutrients, and antioxidants. They’re also a great source of fiber, making them one of the best fat loss foods.
- Nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, Macadamia, etc — Yes, this is yet another “fatty food” that can actually help you burn fat!
- Berries – including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and even the “exotic” Goji berry: Berries are a powerhouse of nutrition… packed with vitamins and minerals, and also some of the best sources of antioxidants of any food in existence making them powerhouse fat loss foods