4th Grade Science Class Updates
From Mrs. Hague
Friday, Oct. 18th 2013 at 8:15am
485 Toonigh Rd
Please join us at Lyndon Academy for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony! We are delighted that the new addition to the building (also known as the Middle School Wing) is now open!
Have you checked out Mrs. Hague's Science Class Website yet? I have updated and added new resources to this website!
This website is also mobile and tablet friendly. Students can access it on the go! :)
Science Fair Updates/Reminders
I have posted resources on the Science Website that you and your student can use to help them with their Science Fair. I have also uploaded a copy of the Science Fair Packet to the Science Website and MSW (Resources) just in case you loose your copy!
*Important Date Change*
- Project Question and Hypothesis has been changed from Oct. 11th to Oct. 18th. We are not in school on Oct. 11th!
The Following Science Fair Assignments will be done in class:
- Project Question and Hypothesis
- List of books (Bibliography/references)
- 10 Facts/Research
- Tables/Charts of Data
- Rough Draft
- Display Summary Sheet
- Start on Final Draft
The following Science Fair Assignments will be done at home:
- Topic Choices
- List of materials
- List of procedures
- Conduct experiment/record data
- Take pictures of you doing the experiment
- Finish Final Draft (if needed)
- Project display board