By Courtney Ullarich
The population of 2014 is 5,460,302 people
Boundaries of Singapore
- Malaysia is north of Singapore
- Indonesia is East of Singapore
- Malaysia and Indonesia are both South of Singapore
- Sri Lanka is West of Singapore
Sports in Singapore
- They call Soccer, Maie , meaning to play hard. They play in teams of three. Blue, red, and green are the colors of the teams.
- They call Badminton, Jamlat, after the famous player Rie Jamlet. This game is played the same as the US, but they do it for fun not completion.
- They call Basketball, Kailo, because it is played with a ball. They play it the same as we do.