Welcome to FSMS Library
Mrs. Mohiuddin Library Assistant
You may visit us to read, do homework, research, and use computers for school assignments and projects.
- Respect always towards others and property
- No food or drinks (including water)
- Quiet-keep the noise level down
- A raised hand means silence
- If you remove a book from the shelf that you do not checkout, put it in return book drop OR on bottom colored shelf.
- Return books on time
- No electronic devices are allowed in the library.
- You must come with a pass from your teacher during classes and show it to us.
Areas of the Library
Return books to the return book slots on either side of the circulation desk.
Don't lose that book!!!!
If you have any overdue books, you may not check anything out and you must sit at the table during ELA reading time..
If you loose the book, you must pay in cash or check to replace it.
Note: If you do not return book or pay for its replacement, your schedule will be withheld.
We want your suggestions for new titles!
Reference Books in print & online
Digital Resources - our databases
- World Book Online
- Britannica School
- Gale Databases
- Discovery Education
- Maps 101
Do not use Wikipedia or Google for projects.
Computer and Printer Information
Know your student ID and password.
Use assigned websites.
No flash drives.
Keep settings as they are.
Use Edmodo backpack to upload assignments to teachers.
Library Programs-The Fun Stuff
This program features our Lone Star Books
More information later.
Sign up for library club to participate.
8:15 to 8:50.
Code is 3f8a3j