Week Ending October 8, 2015
5 Dysfunctions of a Team
A short portion of Patrick Lencioni's presentation. One of the best ways I have ever come across to look at team dynamics. I encourage everyone to look up and watch the whole presentation on YouTube.
Patrick Lencioni: Five Dysfunctions Of a Team.wmv
Highlights of the Week:
- Mom's and Muffins Friday made for an interesting morning.
- Great report from Mrs. Walton and students about their 6th grade camp adventure.
- 4th grade field trip to the State Capital.
- Paul Mueller's devotions this week were fresh and interesting,
- Heath Vincent from Valley Lutheran did chapel this week. He used a really good analogy about a rubber band as part of his message.
Problems of the Week:
- The only problem I encountered this week was self imposed. While uploading a document into the NWEA testing system I check an incorrect box that took me two days to figure out, Issue has been resolved and some classes began testing this week.
You Should be aware of:
- There are a significant number of grandparents RSVP'd for next week.
- At the Church Council meeting Wednesday night Steve Kern presented an updated budget that has adjustments based on current enrollments. This led to a discussion about having a process to complete exit interviews.
- The percent of Community Member verse Engaged Member is 21% to 79%. This is identical to our percentages from last year. We need to discuss how we go about recruiting Community Member students. If we were able to gain Community Member students to the building we would lessen the financial burden on the congregation while still being able to provide the same quality Christian education to Engaged Members of St. Paul Lutheran.
Enrollment: 174 including P3-8th
(121)= Engaged Member
(32)= Community Member
Schedule of Events:
10/16: Grandparents Day
10/22-23: No School, Teachers @ MANS Conference in Detroit