Guided Math Bootcamp Las Vegas
Guided Math featuring Make and Take Workstations
Getting Started and Getting Better with Leveled Workstations
When: February 15th & 16th 2018
Time: Registration starts at 7:30am, Conference begins at 8:30am, Ends at 3:30pm.
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
7250 Pollock Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89119
What: A Guided Math Workshop featuring Make and Take Workstations!
Why: Because guided math is proven to raise student success. Math Workstations provide a framework for purposeful practice. You will get AN AMAZING LEVELED WORKSTATION STARTER KIT so that you can start planning for leveled, differentiated, engaging, standardard-based, rigorous, engaging workstations throughout the year!
Cost: $399 includes a leveled word problem and fluency workstation starter kit
Early Bird Registration by January 2nd: $359
Day pass is $299 per day.
1 Administrator is free with every 3 participants.
*We take PO's. Contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What will we do in the workshop?
We will discuss guided math groups and fluency and word problems workstations in depth. We will look at and discuss assessments that help to determine where students should start work and how to monitor it throughout the year. We will discuss how to fill gaps so that students can achieve grade level standards.
What will we get in the kit?
You will get a starter kit with leveled activities for fluency at your grade level.
You will get a starter kit with leveled activities for word problems at your grade level.
What other resources will be available?
You will get a mini-handbook, a dice kit and access to a variety of digital resources.
Ten Reasons to Participate
- Learning how to plan for, implement and assess Guided Math Groups
- Learning ways to level workstations
- Discussing the fluency continuums
- Exploring the word problem continuums
- Developing activities to teach according to the continuums for fluency
- Developing activities to teach according to the continuums for word problems
- Talking about how this fits into the overall math workshop model
- Managing how this works with your current curriculum
- Managing student accountability
- Planning to effectively organize and monitor student progress