All Things Bally
Published: September 15, 2019
We have a bit of a delay this year with our curriculum night but after reviewing your feedback we've set a date for you to come in and get comfortable with your kids' teachers and classes. Join us on October 2nd for Curriculum Night. Prior to the evening we'll have info sessions online, via video, and in person about our three primary programs to check student performance (Canvas, Infinite Campus, and Behavior Flip). See link below for info.
We Are Bally Night Donations Requested
- 2 liters--LOTS AND LOTS
- Plastic solo cups
All items must be turned into the office by September 20th.
What is WE ARE BALLY Night?
1. FREE dinner provided by Chick Fil A. (WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!) Many thanks to Dustin DiChiara, GM of Chick Fil A Mall Road, for his support of our school.
2. Activity Fair in the gym. Visit tables with club and activity sponsors to learn more about ways to engage your child in our school.
3. Visit the Safety Booth with Officer Mark Jump, our SRO.
4. Staff will be present all night to answer questions.
5. Students will be leading parents through SEL community circles so you can experience what they experience.
6. There will be fun and games including cornhole, twister, ring toss, putt putt, and freeze dance.
Bring the family...it will be a great night.
Save the date of September 25th from 6-8pm.
This Week's Events
Tuesday: Mandatory Archery Parent Meeting at 6pm
Wednesday: Photography Club, Yearbook Club, Boone County Public Teen Librarian at Lunch
Thursday: Board of Education Workshop at Ralph Rush at 6pm, Volleyball vs. Highlands at home, Energy Club, Recycling Club, Comic Book Club
Friday: Movie Club, Sign Language Club
Come cheer on the Shammies at Volleyball Games!
Tardy Bell: 7:35am (students must be in their 1st period classroom)
Buses, Walkers, Bike Riders dismiss: 2:35pm
Car Riders dismiss: 2:40pm