OLYMPIAN HIGH SCHOOL
"Where Champions Are Made"
Week At a Glance
Monday, April 21, 2014
- Administrative Professional's Week
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- CST English (11th grade only) - Shortened day
- 12:45 - 2:40 - PLC
- 2:45 - FAC Allocation distribution to departments
- 6:00 p.m. Senior Ring Ceremony - Seniors in the Library
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- CST Math (11th graders in Int. Alg or higher) - Shortened day
- 12:45 - 2:40 - PLC
- Administrative Professional's Day
Thursday, April 24, 2014
- 9:00- 12:00 p.m. - Administration meeting PDC (Elaine attending)
- 1:00 p.m. - New Student Registration
- 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Academic League County Playoffs - SDCOE
- 6:00 - PIQUE Graduation - Library
- 7:00 p.m. - Drama Production, "Our Town"
Friday, April 25, 2014
- 7:00 p.m. - Drama Production, Our Town"
- 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - Drama Production, Our Town"
Junior Portfolios - Coming Next Month
Junior Portfolio Exhibition will take place May 13 - 15 & 19, 2014 from 3:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the library
Get ready, the annual Senior Showcase is coming! The student led conferences and the Sophomore Readiness conference serves as the roadmap to the Senior Showcase which will take place on May 22, 2014 in the MPR at 6:30 p.m. Don't forget during period 6 a special showing on May 22 will take place for the junior class.
Next year Mr. Lara is proposing an innovative schedule for the 2015 CAHSEE administration. The proposal will have only the 10th graders start at 7:30 and a late start for 9th, 11th, and 12th graders. Please discuss in your PLCs. The administration will look forward to your feedback.
Administrative Professional's Day - April 23
Olympian is lucky to have a group of committed, hard-working, multi-tasking, efficient Administrative Professionals. Norma, Joette, Karen, Maria M, Maria V, Yolanda, Carmen, Donna and Elaine S. make our lives easier everyday!
2015 Course Syllabi
PLCs should start working on submitting next year's course syllabus. Once you have your draft, please send to Mrs. Leano for review. Remember one syllabus for every course.
Last week Dr. Al, Mrs. Madrigal, and Mr. Jaramillo participated in the district-wide safety/security training.
Family Fit Day - April 19, 2014
ASAP organized a Family Fit day. A one mile family fun run, Zumba, crossfit, kickball and other organized activities for families to participate.