Star eNews 11/28
Online orders are due today November 28th!
This is a FUN and easy way to raise money for UE, but also have some beautiful art keepsakes from your little artist right in time for the holidays!
Conferences Coffee and Tea
This past week UES PTO treated teachers and staff to coffee, tea and delicious baked goods during conferences. We appreciate you and all you do for our children and the community!
Special Thank you to Famers & Co. for serving!
Mrs. Eichmann and Mrs Smith are inviting you to join a holiday after school art club this December: 3:45-4:45pm on Wednesday's (12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/22)
Picture retake day is Thursday, December 2nd, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Students and staff who were absent on the October picture day will get their pictures taken on Dec. 2nd. If you are not pleased with your student's pictures, please send in the picture package and the students will have their pictures retaken. It is helpful if you could send an email to your student's teacher and email@example.com so we are aware that you want their picture retaken.
Calling all Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math fans!
Faculty and staff are hard at work organizing and preparing the UES STEAM Room for use by students. The STEAM Room is in need of some materials in order to get up and running. Requested materials include:
- Playdough (any color)
- Masking Tape
- Duct Tape (any color)
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towel Rolls
- Crayola Molding Clay
Contributions can be brought to school and delivered to the library.
Thank you so much for your support of the UES STEAM Room!
You can make a difference this fall! As a coach for Girls on the Run, you will build confidence and inner strength in 3rd-5th grade girls who need you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Running experience is not required to coach. We are the only national physical activity-based, positive youth development program for girls with compelling evidence of program impact. Much of what we do lends itself to teaching and modeling social-emotional life skills.
*10 week season beginning the week of February 28 and ending with our 5K Celebration on Saturday, May 21. Location TBD.
* Coaches meet twice a week for 90 minutes. Days and times are determined by school availability and volunteer schedules.
* Team ratio is 3 coaches:16 girls. Children of our volunteers are always admitted. Otherwise, registration is done through a lottery system. Girls on the Run is open to girls in grades 3-5. Financial aid is always available. We never turn anyone away who needs financial assistance.
* Coaches are fully trained and given all materials and curriculum. Our staff also works closely with volunteers all season long to ensure a fun, successful experience for all.
*Coaches receive a discount on program registration for their children.
*Our teacher coaches can earn up to 45 hours of Act 48 credit for coaching an entire season.
Join! Contact email@example.com