The Pacific States
By Nate Carraway and Jacob Flores
Some of the Physical and Human Characteristics are:
Some of the human characteristics are pollution. People burn so much fossil fuels every day, that smog forms. It's so bad sometimes that people have to stay indoors to stay safe. Some of the physical characteristics are the locations of the places. For Example: They are located next to the Rocky Mountains, California is located on a fault line and is part of a desert. Hawaii is an island with a very active volcano.
Human Enviorment Interaction
People polluted California by burning fossil fuels and people have to stay indoors sometimes because the pollution got so bad. People polluted one of the islands of Hawaii, and formed bog (volcanic ash and smog mixed together) which can kill you if it gets really bad.
- in the context of diplomatic or consular relations;
- by international organisations;
- by the armed forces of a State;
- by the British armed forces stationed in Cyprus;
- under an agreement concluded with non-EU countries or international organisations.