Comenius Multiateral Project 2013 - 2015
About our project
“The Seasons – resources for developing key skills to our students” is a Comenius Multilateral Project, which will run from 2013 to 2015.
Partners are schools from Spain, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Turkey and Romania, general coordinator of the project.
In this project will be involved 2000 students and over 100 teachers.
Final products will be brochures, calendars, seasons dictionary, the website, an online magazine with interesting facts about seasons and many more about we will tell you during next two years.
The days are getting longer and the nights are getting shorter. Temperature rises, the sun heats up very strongly that some days are hot. Rains are hot and fast, accompanied by thunder, lightning and even or sometimes is storm. Rainbow appears in the sky. In the morning on the plant appears dew.
The life of plants:
The forests, the fields, the gardens and the orchards are full of greenery and flowers that develop due to favorable development conditions: heat, sun, light, moisture.
People caring for vegetables and flowers in the garden. On the fields the people sickle the grain. They also mow the grass on the hills. Picke up some medicinal plants: chamomile, lime flowers, yarrow, mint.
The clothes are very thin.
Did you know... ?
- The rain is a good friend of the plants, she nourishes and refreshes them.
- Rainwater can be used to wash the hair.
- Fallen raindrops can do on the cheek a benefactor massage.
- Some plants are able to predict the rain, this plants are like a barometers.
- Lightning is a natural phenomenon dangerous, causing severe damage, causing fire or killing animals and humans.
Some signs that predict the rain
- sparrows bathe in dust
- bees flies hurried to hive
- frogs croaks
- ants make small mounds
- chickens gather in a higher place
- butterflies flying at the windows
- swallows flying at ground level
Summer in proverbs
Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
Those who don't pick roses in summer won't pick them in winter either.
A padded jacket is an acceptable gift even in summer.
He flies into the flame, the summer insect.
One swallow doesn't make summer.
The rich man has his ice in the summer and the poor man gets his in the winter.
Winter thunder bodes summer hunger.
A life without love is like a year without summer.
Midsummer night is not long but it sets many cradles rocking.