For Prospective Students and Parents
Application for School Year 2020-21 available October 12 - December 20, 2019
Come to our information sessions to learn more about our program!
- We are hosting four information sessions throughout Wake County for prospective parents and students during our application period for the next school year.
- We are hosting two information sessions at our school (Open Houses).
- These sessions are intended for students who are currently in the 8th grade and are interested in applying to attend our school in the 9th grade. (Current 9th graders may apply but openings for 10th graders are unknown.)
- No registration required for any of our sessions or events.
- Choose the session that is most convenient for you.
- We will also be at the WCPSS Early College and Magnet Fairs. Come out and speak with us!
2019 Dates, Locations, Times
- Monday, October 7, 2019 - Information Session - Salem Middle School - 6-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 - Early College High School Fair @ Vernon Malone College and Career Academy - 9-11 a.m.
- Monday, October 14, 2019 - Information Session - Wendell Middle School - 6:30 -8 p.m.
- Monday, October 21, 2019 - Information Session - Fuquay-Varina Middle School - 6:30-8 p.m.
- Monday, October 28, 2019 - Information Session - West Millbrook Middle School - 6:30-8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 - WCPSS Magnet and Early College Fair @ Panther Creek High School - 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 - Open House @ 715 Barbour Dr. Raleigh - 6:30-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - Open House @ 715 Barbour Dr., Raleigh - 6:30-8 p.m.