Girl Scout Troop 2219
Sea World Information
Field Trip Schedule
Saturday, May 14th
- 3:00-3:15 PM: Pick up persons for your carpool
- 3:30 PM: Meet at Davis Islands Marjorie Park Marina at 97 Columbia Drive, 33606 to depart together
- 5:30 -- 5:45 PM: Arrival and check-in
- 6:30 – 9:45 PM: Educational Activities
- 7:15: Pizza Dinner & Dessert (we will bring additional food items)
- 10:00 PM: Bedtime
Sunday, May 15th
- 6:00 – 6:30 AM: Wake-up and pack-up
- 6:30 – 8:30 AM: Educational Activities
- 7:15 AM: Continental Breakfast (we will bring bagels & bananas too)
- 8:30 AM: Load sleepover belongings into cars
- 9:00 AM: Play all day at SeaWorld
- Depart by 4-5pm??
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. SeaWorld provides sleeping mats at all sleepover venues. Optional: Air mattresses (there are no outlets in the venue)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, hand towel, and any other necessary toiletries (there are no shower facilities).
- Any needed medication
- Warm pajamas and a complete change of clothes for the next day. Note: The weather can be unpredictable in Orlando and temperatures in the sleeping venues can vary, so layers are recommended.
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes. Sandals, flip-flops etc. are not recommended.
- Spending money for Sea World on Sunday for food, drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and/or hat.
- Small backpack or purse to carry things at the park.
- Additional change of clothes & socks just in case we get wet on water rides.
I have tried to arrange a carpool, however moms are totally free to rearrange this with each other on your own.
- Athena's Car: Liv D., Soph, Lucy, Alexa, Rene, Sadie
- Cindi's Car: Bri, Kenzie, Shelley, Liv H.
- Mercee's Car: Macey, Susan, Olivia L., Diane, Cassie
- Rebecca (riding on her own to pick up Claudia in Orlando)
- Shikha (riding on her own with Sia)
Mark Your Calendars
- May 14-May 15: Sea World Field Trip
- TBA: Movie Night at the Glew's
- May 22: Bridging Ceremony
- June 4: Troop Pool Party & Badge Awards