Office Manager for Psychotherapy Practice
Looking for a motivated, self-starter who has excellent communication skills and loves helping others. We are a group of psychotherapists providing mental health services to others, and depend on our office manager to nurture us so we can nurture others! Your job will involve a diverse array of tasks, but is essential to the efficient functioning of our office. You aren't just an office manager, you're a part of our community! We hope you will join our community events, and social outings. Come grow with us!
- 5 - 10 hours a week
- Flexible schedule: must be in the office 4 days/week, but you schedule when you come
- Pay $12 - $15/hour based on experience
- Experience in the mental health field is a plus.
- Maintain a beautiful work environment -- may include tidying, watering plants, buying supplies (tissues, etc.)
- Nurture the staff -- plan social events, solve any logistical staff problems as they arise
- Marketing -- advertise our company
- Maintain our books -- keep track of rent payments for the psychotherapists using our space, maintain records related to the business