Mission Rock LeaseStar Update
- We have released an update which allows us the ability to grant access by permission level, to allow or disallow users the ability to enable/disable Syndication Channels.
- We have updated the layout and the reports in our Marketing Center Dashboard. You will now see “leads per post” or “tracked leads per post” on most tabs.
- You can now group your properties in any custom way you’d like, whether by regions, ownership group, lease ups, or high occupancy properties. Property Groups l allow you to isolate each group on your reports.
SUPPORT OVERVIEW - MARCH 2016
Click Photo to Enlarge
There were a total of 23 Support Cases for LeaseStar products opened. The majority were for updating Syndication channels and user management requests. Only three "How-To" Support Cases were opened, which is an indicator that site teams are comfortable utilizing the LeaseStar Marketing Center.
ACTIVE AD SOURCE CHANNELS
Please See Chart Below
- A total of 25 ad channels are currently utilized for the portfolio, with 1,277 active feeds.
- Please advise if a detailed report is needed to view feed channels on a per property basis.
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - LEASESTAR WEBSITES
Optimize your website with fresh and engaging content that moves your site up in search results. Our team creates content that converts, builds links and tracks performance to ensure your target audience is finding your website-at a fraction of what independent SEO companies and consultants charge.
Allow prospects to experience your property from the comfort of their couch. With 3-D floorplans and stunning, accurate and high-quality photography, your prospects can make a decision and sign online, all without taking a trip to your leasing office.
Every RealPage website is designed to be responsive. So no matter what device − mobile, tablet, desktop or laptop − your prospects will get the best experience possible. With a RealPage website, you’ll see a 12% increase in organic traffic and 23% more leads per month!* We even have full social media integration so you can reach more prospects and build community.
What’s New In Social: Twitter’s Birthday, Instagram’s Algorithm and Online Video Distribution
Predictive Analysis is Now Leading the Evolution of Apartment Pricing
How to Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment in Multifamily