Symmes Elementary School
May 7, 2021
NEW SYMMES ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- Highlight and give a Shout out to a Virtual Classroom Grade Level
- Share highlights and or events for the upcoming week
- Share birthdays of face to face and virtual students
- Announce Bee Buck Winners for virtual and face to face
We hope that you can tune in each Friday!
Hello Symmes Parents!
During the month of May, there will be a collection of used or new shoes to help support YOU TO THE RESCUE in downtown Montgomery. You to the Rescue is a non-profit, upscale resale boutique that sells donated men's, women's, and children's clothing, accessories, home goods, and small furniture items. The proceeds for the shoe drive will benefit the Animal Adoption Foundation. Collected shoes are used to support micro-enterprise vendors who are small businesses in developing nations. ANY type and size of gently worn shoes are accepted. We are hoping to meet a collection goal by the end of the month. There will be a bin placed outside the front door of Symmes to place donations in or you can drop them off at the store at 9510 Montgomery Rd.
Thank you very much for your support.
If you have questions, please feel free to email Mrs. Chuey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see what the plans are for Champions Summer Camp this summer.
Click here for an overview of what Champions will offer this summer.
SAVE THE DATE!
Symmes 4th Grade Celebration!
WATCH for an e-mail coming from your 4th grader's teacher!
Forms to complete, instructions for baby pic and new details provided!
Tuesday, June 1, 5:30 - 6:30
The Day the Crayons Celebrated Moving Up to Greene!
Wednesday, June 2, 12:30 - 3:30 at Symmes Elementary Running Track
For all in-person and virtual classroom 4th Grade Symmes students.
Outdoor, carnival-style celebration with games, prizes, pizza lunch, certificates, and more. Masks, sanitation of items, and distancing protocols will be in place!
Send your 4th grader's baby pic with full name & homeroom teacher in the subject line to email@example.com. Pictures due by Friday, May 7th.
Drop up/Pick up Reminders
If you drop off or pick up your student please remember the following:
- Use care when entering and exiting our driveway. Please don't block the driveway intersection at Enyart.
- Stay in your car.
- Pull your car up to the car in front of you.
- Turn off your car while you are waiting.
- At pick up, flip your car tag to the white side once all your students are in the car. This is an easy way for the adults helping to know that you are ready to go!
- At pick up, students will enter your car from the CENTER aisle and find their appropriate seat once in the car. Please DO NOT encourage your child to walk around the front (or back) of your car in order to get into your car.