Sem Seussville News
Dedicated Every Day in Every Way!
Know Students By Name and Need...
Thank you for your time and dedication to our students!!! It is a blessing to work with such dedicated professionals!!!
Behavior Management Reminder
Just a friendly reminder, if you are sending home a Behavior Incident form (i.e. Oops Notes) the expectation is that you call home to inform parents of the incident prior to sending the note home. Oops notes are utilized when you have noticed a pattern of misbehavior; if it is the first time a minor incident(teacher managed type behavior) has occurred: talk to the student about the incident and the reason it is not appropriate, set the expectations: tell them what is appropriate behavior, and warn the child of future consequences if this behavior occurs in the future.
2nd 9 week Assembly
- Perfect Attendance go home with Report Cards on Thursday
- Academic Awards will be presented by each classroom teacher at the assembly; the schedule will be sent out so teachers can be at the front awaiting their turn when the item before your turn is occurring.
- Grade Level Chants will occur; if you currently have the spirit stick, please bring it the Assembly.
- Character Kid of the Month: If you have not sent your names to Ashley Young please send them to her Wednesday.
When a student will be recognized at the Friday assembly; please notify parents prior to the assembly about their recognition. Recognition such as Character Kid of the Month, 9 week Award Winners, Parent Celebrations, Fine Arts awards, etc.
Teacher Bullying Report Form
If the incident you are entering is the 3rd Level 1; please notify Ashley Young and Miller the same day via email/in person; so that we can begin to looking into the matter.
Counselor Week is coming up the week of Feb. 1st.
Hoppin' & Poppin' Into Next Week
- No School - MLK Day
Tuesday, Jan. 19
- Kinder Name and Need Meetings
- Meeting with Grade Levels during conference time w/ Mr. Gonzales and Mrs. Miller
Wednesday, Jan. 20
- 1st Grade Name and Need Meetings
- Staff Meeting
Thursday, Jan. 21
- 2nd Name and Need Meetings
- Report Cards go Home (send Perfect Attendance Awards with RC)
Friday, Jan. 22
- 9 week Assembly
- SST 3:05