history of UC Davis
- The official name of U.C. Davis University of California, Davis
- Founded in 1905
- Location:City of Davis, Northern California
- U.C. Davis has around 5,300 acres
- Transportation: Bicycles, Uni-trans (free student bus system),and Zip car
- weather: Mediterranean, with dry summers and mild winters
- Team name: Aggies
- Mascot Gun rock the mustang
a. History/social science=Two years
b. English(or language of instruction)=four years
c. Mathematics=Three years (Four units recommended)
d. Laboratory science=Two years (Three units recommended)
e. Language other than English=Two years (Three units recommended)
(or other second language)
f. Visual and performing arts= one year
g. College preparatory elective= one year
GPA of 3.4 or better.
books and supplies=1,620
tuition and fee=36,780
room and board=13,961
regents scholarship; four -year regents scholarship awards during 2012-23 started at 7,500 annually and qualified. student with demonstrated financial need received. your GPA has to be a 3.8 or above that
activities & athlectics
- Track and field (outdoor and indoor): men and women
- Shotgun Sports
English= 6 semester credit(3 at least)
Social Sciences or Humanities=6 semester credits
Physics =8 semester credits, including 2 laboratories
Chemistry =12 semester credits, including laboratory in at least one course; 8 semester credits in general chemistry; and at least 4 semester credits in organic chemistry
Biology or Zoology =9 semester credits, (3 courses) at least one of which must cover the basic principles of genetics
Microbiology=3 semester credits
Biochemistry=3 semester credits
Calculus =3 semester credits
Statistics=3 semester credits of any Introductory Statistics course
tuition and fees
- Tuition=$ 45,878
- General Fee=$ 2,492
- Veterinary Instructional Technology Fee=$ 982
- *Room & Board:$ 17,850
- *Books/Instruments/Computer$ 5,000
- *Miscellaneous: Includes Penn Student Health Insurance)$ 6,000
(non-PA resident budget minus the PA resident subsidy)$ 68,232
- Tuition: The non-refundable tuition of $975.00 includes lunches, program materials, lab fees, and transportation to and from New Bolton Center.
- Requirements: Students are required to complete an application, essay and submit two letters of recommendation in addition to transcripts. A non-refundable application fee of $40 is also required. The deadline is April 2. A rabies inoculation is recommended but not required. Students will be required to bring two sets of scrubs and a lab coat with them.
the average GPA is 3.6
Is there a standardized test to be taken?
Yes, the Graduate Record Exam (G.R.E) is the test required for our school. The G.R.E reporting code for Penn Vet is 2775. The average verbal score is about 566 and the average quantitative score is about 725.
How much does it cost to attend Penn Vet?
The current cost of tuition is $45,878. Legal residents of Pennsylvania are awarded a subsidy for approximately $10,000 each year as a result of Penn Vet funding by the State of Pennsylvania.
- History: Founded in 1863, K-State was one of America's first land-grant colleges. The university is now working to become top 50 research university
- Campuses: K-State has three campuses: the main Manhattan campus, K-State Salina and K-State Olathe for graduate students.
- Students: K-State has more than 24,300 students from all 50 states and more than 90 countries.
14 hours =$7,308
Books and supplies=$900 to $1,100
others=$1,600 to $4,000
hours of credit
The doctor of veterinary medicine degree is
awarded following the successful completion
of a minimum of 64 hours in pre-professional
requirements and four years in the professional
6 Expository Writing I and II (English)
2 Public Speaking
8 Chemistry I and II
5 General Organic Chemistry and lab
3 General Biochemistry
8 Physics I and II
4 Principles of Biology
4 Microbiology and lab
3 Animal Genetics
, 2 Social sciences and/or humanities
Athletics & Activities
- Track and field (outdoor and indoor)
- Shotgun Sports
Lay the groundwork for leadership
- Be a resident assistant
- Run for office
- Lead a club
- Be a tutor
how long does it typically take to complete a degree in the veterinarian area?
Are the dorms assigned by group such as athletics in one section and others in another?
If I was planning on wanting to take a look around the campus how long in an advance do I need for you to plan it?
What I received back
I got a link that was about the study guide of veterinarian medicine and that it vary from student to student of the completion of there years at K-State and mainly its about 4 years to 6 years
Thy don't have separation from the athletics but they do have suites and apartments for upperclassmen
just to call the toll free number
when I talk to my mom about going to school at K-state she thought it was a great Idea
close to home
they will help my with college