Prairie Point Elementary
To create a safe and caring student centered environment, to empower students to be independent learners, problem solvers, and responsible citizens in the 21st Century.
Prairie Point Elementary School provides all children with a safe, caring educational environment that focuses on high expectations and promotes lifelong learning.
• Keep the focus on the student
• Continuous learning and professional growth
• Warm, caring, open-minded environment
• High expectations for all students and adults
• Team work and collaboration
• Empathetic approach with our actions
We have just under 500 students
4 C's of 21st Century Learning - Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication, Creativity
100 = Percent of students who will make a difference in the world
Teachers who have a Master's Degree or higher
Teachers who have been at Prairie Point since it opened in 1997
Lunchroom and Playground Supervisors keeping our learners safe
What Makes Prairie Point a Great School