Message From Principal Collins
February 5, 2021
Dear Central Elementary Family,
I hope that this message finds you healthy and doing well. As we continue with the second half of the school year, I want to remind you how important it is that students attend class in-person and/or virtually each day. I personally make phone calls when my Champion Students are absent to make sure they are well. Let's continue to work together ensuring our boys and girls are successful.
· ALL students (virtual/face-to-face) are expected to be in attendance daily.
· If your child is absent for ANY reason please notify his/her teacher, & provide an excuse upon return.
· To ensure continued safety, please continue to monitor your child each day for signs of COVID-19.
Save the date:
· ACCESS testing (ELL students) 1/25/21-2/26/21
· Progress reports- 2/5/21
· Myon Challenge 1-Ends 2/14/21
· Kindness Week- 2/15/21-2/18/21
· Literacy Night- 2/24/21 at 5:30
· Myon Challenge 2- Ends 2/28/21
Thank you for entrusting us with your children and for adapting with us as we continue to navigate through the remainder of this year.
As always, my door is always open with a listening ear and support. Have a great weekend!
All the best,